SCALE WITH ZELO
Scalability and security are at the core of our platform
From the outset, we built our platform with the state of the art technology to deliver a truly flexible and scalable platform that will grow with our partners and customers.
About our technology
Our micro-services architecture approach ensures commonality and reusability for rapid enhancements, stability, deployments and scalability for you and our partners.
Cloud based .net application offering a secure and compliant payment service without on-premise installation or configuration overheads.
Low technology overheads and quick implementation for you.
Better user experience
Single page application is used to deliver content in a meaningful and responsive manner, leading to better user experience for you, your customers and our partners.
Direct integration and management of payment processes is accessed via an extensive set of APIs.
Easy for developers. Easy to implement.
Authentication is handled via identify server, OpenID connect and OAuth2 framework, providing a strong and secure protocol for you.
PCI-DSS compliant development and monitoring practices are followed at all times for each step of the product life cycle, giving everyone involved a peace of mind that best practice is always front of mind and embedded in our DNA.
We apply the most stringent PCI standards across our entire business because it is best practice.
The standards are split across 6 main groups, totaling 276 requirements and need to be complied with at all times with various regular audits.
Build and maintain a secure network
1. Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data
2. Do not use vendor supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters
Protect cardholder data
3. Protect stored cardholder data
4. Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks
Maintain a vulnerability management progam
5. Use and regularly update anti-virus software
6. Develop and maintain secure systems and applications.
Implement strong access control measures
7. Restrict access to cardholder data by business 'need to know'
8. Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access
9. Restrict physical access to cardholder data
Regularly monitor and test networks
10. Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
11. Regularly test security systems and processes.
Maintain an information security policy
12. Update and maintain a policy that addresses information security